With increasing numbers of employees across the UK Prontoport offers the type of career opportunity that come with growth and new experiences.
We have a business that is both energetic and dynamic and where our thinking is founded on established values.
Exciting opportunity to join Prontoport and manage inspection and maintenance jobs and activities on UK wind farms. Key requirement is a good technical knowledge of various wind turbines.
SALARY: dependant on experience
LINE MANAGER: Managing Director
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO email@example.com
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple Contracts within the wind sector ranging from service, repairs, maintenance to rope access and NDT inspections. Responsible for managing the full Contract life cycle from documentation and conceptualisation through to delivery, review and close out against identified operational KPI’s. Carry out other such responsibilities and duties commensurate with the position as required by the company. Travel shall be required to operational sites and some other occasional ad-hoc national and international travel will be required to fulfil the role.
• Experienced in successful delivery of Contracts up to £1m in size.
• Experience working on UK wind farms during wind turbine construction & commissioning;
• Good technical knowledge of SiemensGamesa, GE, Nordex, Senvion and Vestas >2MW size and bonus 600kw wind turbines. • Good working knowledge of UK H&S requirements and standards, including Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
• Good technical knowledge of wind turbine mechanical and electrical systems.
• Implement measure to provide motivation for employees
• Oversee customer service departments and assess that they are meeting customer satisfaction goals • Prepare, revise and submit reports, budgets and other documentation
• Review customer reviews and customer related statistics
• Adhere to all Company Policies & Procedures (including but not limited to) those specified in the Employment Handbook, H&S Policy and IMS System.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
•Degree educated with a high level of practical rotating plant, PPE, Training and Operational experience.
• Demonstrable experience of managing complex, multi-stakeholder Contracts.
• Prince 2, or equivalent, methodology experience as a Contract Manager.
• Experience in writing and presenting Contract reports and reviews.
• Computer literate with Microsoft Office suite, Intra/Internet and MS Contract.
• Five years plus experience in a similar role • Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English.
• Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, flexible and committed attitude.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
Help us to achieve our real-time goals that have a global engineering impact.
Please use the form on the right hand side to input your skills, experience together with contact details and location.
Prontoport is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age or disability, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of merit.